Does your piano have to be moved?
With our reputation as specialists, even experienced furniture removers will call us in particularly tricky situations.
And yet piano removal is so simple! Just tell us where, where to, what and when.
We'll quote you our good-value Piano Palme service price, including transport insurance and arrange an appointment.
Please note that:
- orders and appointments are usually arranged per telephone.
- If conditions are unfavourable (e.g. lack of space) the instrument might have to be dismantled, involving extra work of 1 hour, which is charged at 60 € incl. VAT.
- The usual method of payment for all removals is cash if not otherwise arranged.
- Long distance deliveries (over 100kms) and far beyond the Rhein-Main area are usually organised on a joint consignment basis, taking place every 4 weeks. The instrument is then delivered one or two days following collection. In the interim period it will be safely stored at Piano Palme.
- All instruments in our care are insured.
- We are certified for building transport boxes by the IPPC-Standard
Transport of an Grandpiano:
Transport of an upright: